Skip to main content

Next stop Cambodia

Wednesday morning we'll be catching the cop out bus all the way to Phnom Penh. It should take about 5-6 hours but we'll see! I have had multiple assurances that we'll be going through the Bavet/Moc Bai border crossing, which is equipped to take our e-visas, but we'll see!

Paul and I spotted a whole convoy of very flash double decker buses, with a super bling paint job stating that the buses make the Saigon-Phnom Penh run daily. Hopefully we'll be on one of these babies but we'll see!

I hope you all refresh the blog hourly in nervous anticipation of our safe arrival!

Bec,
Saigon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: