Skip to main content

Hello Tuk Tuk

Ok we have sorted out a new room - only $5 a night. That's more like it I say! Paul says things like does it have a power outlet? Or does it have hot water? Does it have a fan?

Bah! It has this view and that is all that's important.


It also has a massive communal area with hammocks and couches and a dvd library - these things are important too.



Here is the view from our first hotel room if Paul holds my ankles while I hang out the window and zoom in all the way to avoid the wall of the building opposite and the unusually large carpark.



Here is a monkey.



Here is our amazingly expensive breakfast in some sort of beautifully furnished air-conditioned cafe with free wi-fi. For all of $4 we only get tea or coffee, orange juice, crepes, croissants, jam, butter and honey and free internet. What a rip. For those of you in the area La Croisette is the name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: