Skip to main content

Sights Seen

So today we got up early (10am) and had a quick breakfast (2 hours) and took off on the nearest tuk tuk for a quick visit to Toul Sleng Musuem, a high school that was converted into a prison run by the Khmer Rouge. After that we headed to the royal palace for some garden wandering and pagoda viewing and monk stalking. Monks are great!

We have to find a power outlet quicksmart and charge up our electonica - we'll be able to post some more photos after that.

Cheerio,
Bec & Paul
Phnom Penh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: