Skip to main content

More Photos


Squirrel! This little guy was very entertaining.


Here is Paul enjoying some vegetarian Pho at our super favourite Pho 2000. This place is seriously the best ever! They have about 100 staff members on at any one moment.


Our guesthouse's little alley.



Coolest boy ever.



This lady was incredibly silent. It was either no English or no voice - couldn't tell! But she checked out some photos on my camera, and got me to point out the original location for each one. She thought Paul was hilarious because I think he was a little grumpy at the time. That's right people - I might have to start the princess diaries up again. However, he is doing very well for four days in. :P

Comments

ellemcclintock said…
oh paul... be nice to bec. No grumpy!
elle

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: