Skip to main content

Don't fly Jetstar.

I just got wireless internet working from the guest-house. So this will be the first pantsless travel-blog. Don't worry, I won't be posting any photographic evidence of the pantsless nature of this entry, you'll just have to trust me.

I think I may have suffered permanent bowel damage thanks to the flight from Darwin to Saigon. Somehow all of the toilets on the plane filled up and we were informed that they were out of service. I spent about 90 minutes in the air about to explode, and then when we landed we sat on the tarmac waiting for a parking spot for about twenty minutes. Also, Vietnamese people don't know how to exit a plane efficiently. I don't often get the urge to push elderly people to the ground, but I can tell you I was considering it as we waited to exit.

Thinking back on it, it might have been better for us if the plane landed in a lake. In which case Bec and I would have been the first out the emergency exit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: