Skip to main content

Cambodia

Ok here's a quick post to say that we made it to Cambodia without losing our passports for more than half an hour. Pretty good if you ask me. Will give you a blow by blow account of the crossing (its not that interesting) when we have a better internets.

All I can say so far is it's rather smelly and grotty. Like eggs. And poo. Eggy poo.

Anyway!! we have a mediocre hotel room for the night but found a better spot on the lake. Room will probably be smaller, but for a third of the price and an amazing deck hanging over a freaking cool lake I'm totally moving. Princess Paul doesn't want to pay less than $15 for a room, even if it's mouldy. It has a great unmouldy lobby but hey - not good enough!

(Paul here: Bec hasn't actually seen the rooms at her dream hotel. If they turn out to be underwater, it's not my fault.)

k bye!
Bec (and her royal highness)
Phnom Penh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: