Skip to main content

To Dalat!

We've spent all our money on clothes and shoes (even Paul!!!) and now have no room to put anything. I'm scouring jetstar's website for baggage allowance rules - it's not looking good!!

We have joined the ranks of the lazy and purchased an open tour ticket that goes: Hoi An - Nha Trang - Dalat - Saigon.

The Hoi An to Nha Trang leg is another sleeper bus, and we're catching that tonight at 6.30. Suddenly feeling rushed, we're going to skip Nha Trang and jump straight on the Dalat bus. Assuming the first bus takes us where we're meant to go (the bus station) this won't be a problem. However, if the bus driver does what bus drivers usually do (dump us at a shitty hotel not quite in the centre of town) then catching the connecting bus might prove a bit difficult. I will inform you of our adventure from Dalat. Or Nha Trang. Depending on how well it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: