Skip to main content

Thavisouk Guesthouse Review

This one's a bit late but here's a review of a guesthouse in Vang Vieng, in response to the sale of this tee. The sale got me one night at:

Thavisouk Guesthouse
Vang Vieng, Laos
50,000 kip (US$6.25) per night

Includes:

Attractive welcome banner.
Space filling side walk.
Cleanest bathroom we'd had in a while. This one also had the best water temperature and pressure ever.
A mountainous view. You're going to have to trust me when I say there are mountains outside this window. I was too lazy to expose correctly.
A cosy bed complete with doona! This was the first doona we'd had since home. Good thing too as it wasn't exactly boiling in Vang Vieng.
And a reception baby who was just the cutest.
Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: