Skip to main content

Back from the dead

First of all I'd like to apologise for Paul's gross post yesterday.
Our life threatening illness has thankfully only lasted 24 hours. Yesterday we ate absolutely no food, and I had a pretty unhappy fever during which I couldn't decide if I was hot or cold, and poor Paul had to get up and turn the fan on or off about thirty times at my mumbled request. This morning for breakfast we risked glass of lemon juice and one slice of toast each. These stayed put so we pigged out on lunch and now we have enough energy to go to the tourist desk and beg new bus tickets (with a quick stopover at the internet cafe).

So our one night stop over in Phnom Penh has turned into an 8 night saga, but I assure you we will be on the bus to Siem Reap tomorrow morning! Interruptions included two day wait for Visa, after two day wait for weekend, then new year's (did I mention it was monsooned out?) and then illness. But hey it's not like we had a schedule to keep.

Bec,
Phnom Penh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: