Skip to main content

photos

monkish
A monk in training, and the awful haircut that is required.

fuzzy
Me looking all unfocused.

monks
Monks hard at work, somehow ignoring stupid tourists.

mark & son
Mark and Son somewhere at some point, doing something.

three legged dog
People eat dogs here, I guess sometimes not all at once.

beachyness
This is a beach. A beach is the meeting point between land and sea. Often people like to relax at locations such as this. Sucks to be you, not being here.

Beefalo
Beefalo. Like Buffalo, but tastier.

FINISH NOW!
FREE DRINKS!

steamed chicken
What became of our chicken. Instructional video coming soon.

Comments

chalk said…
Poor Chicken. You'll have to give me the address so next I go I can guiltlessly slaughter my own chicken and once again be able to differentiate between chicken and mayonnaise...

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: