Skip to main content

We didn't quite make it to Siem Reap

If Bec had the energy to lift her head off the pillow right now she'd probably say something funny about how we're dying - but she's sent me instead. We're still in Phnom Penh due to a catastrophic case of food poisoning... or maybe it's just gas. I don't know... all I know is that I haven't eaten a crumb all day and have instead regurgitated all of last nights dinner.

Thanks to my fast metabolism I was the one that started puking first, and for a while it seemed as though Bec had somehow resisted being poisoned altogether, but then in the middle of the day Bec caught up to me and is still hovering all woozy-like over the shower-bucket cum vomit receptacle.

Anyway, the long and short of it is that we had to cancel our Bus to Siem Reap, and will be holding fort until we know we're okay to travel again. Unfortunately, Bec flushed all the vomit before I could get a photo of it, but you can use your imagination, it was mostly bile and Indian food. Yummy, I can still taste it at the back of my throat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: