Skip to main content

Let's Fly Lao Airlines!!!

Oh so proud of being ahead of schedule (this affords us more lazy time) we are jetsetting off to Hanoi this afternoon on the affordable and reliable air carrier Lao Airlines. With a 100% safety record (i.e. no records made public) I think we are in good hands. For those of you who think otherwise, our flight number is QV313. We depart Luang Prabang at 1645 hours, and, all going well, we arrive in Hanoi at 1535.

It's a 50 minute flight to Hanoi. We chose this over a 24hr bus ride, which may or may not have been cut short at 10 or so hours in (by dumping us at the border again). To even begin the 24hr bus ride, we would have had to take another 11hr bus just to get to the right bus stop. Bugger that.

This morning we have many errands to run: pick up laundry, attempt to fit souviniers in bag, buy another bag, check weather in Hanoi, pay for room, and spend all our remaining kip. Will post of our safe arrivel at our earliest convenience.

Bec,
Luang Prabang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: