Skip to main content

More Stockholm

So it was really sad to leave that city, the Swedish people really have a great way of life there. It is really expensive like London but it is so tranquil, not crowded and the weather was so stunning, 25-30 degrees everyday perfect for out beach bbq's and Erasmus picnics.
walking through the city you are never far from a park or square and the water appears at every turn. My favorite day in Stockholm was walking through the national forest surrounding the Erasmus accommodation and finding my own secluded beach for a swim, I also had a great day with Kevin the Canadian (who's room i stayed in while he was in eastern Europe) we strolled around one of the bohemian districts of Stockholm and visited record shops and vintage boutiques.
It was a great time to be in Stockholm, i arrived just when the weather was getting nice and all the students had graduated from their studies so the streets were alive with people and all yellow and blue with the European cup fever in the air.

Claire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: