Skip to main content

It's me again!

So Something really amazing happened to me!
Just as i was thinking i would have no friends here until kaz arrived, someone just happened to be looking at the same shoes as me,...Mandy!
not dissimilar to our faithful pal Kaz she is of New Zealand origin and is a barrel of fun! We had both arrived at Bangkok on the same day (both solo travellers) and checking out the neighbourhood when we met!
I then took her to see my 120 ($5 AUD) room complete with fleas and seamen stains on the mattress when she offered me to stay in her luxury room for free! she had already paid for a twin room!!
So we have had heaps of fun today at the massive market and when i say massive i mean like so big that you can walk in and never find your way out again!
this evening we went to china town and the people there are so lovely, we sampled heaps of cured meat and eel and fruits! a total sensory explosion

i am off for now, paying by the minute!!

Claire Bangkok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more photos

If anyone wants me to buy them some movies, please list what you would like and I'll see if I can find it. If I can't find it, then you're out of luck. Dad, if you're reading this - I lost the list of movies you already gave me, could you remind me what you wanted? I'm uploading a movie from Claire's camera. I don't know what it is because this computer doesn't have quicktime so I can't preview it. Anyway. It probably contains material not suitable to children, so discretion is advised. Who knows what it might be? Our hotel room in the Phu Quy on Vimeo - Paul PS. Here are some random photos: